- Offers rapid, safe, powerful antimicrobial activity at low ppm
- Strong detergency ensures ease of removal of organic soil which harbors microbes
- Ease of formulation for biocidal activity under high organic contamination conditions
- Compatible with non-ionic, amphoteric and cationic surface-active agents
- Displays synergistic activity with other classes of biocide & excipients
- Retains activity in highly acid to highly alkaline formulations
- High molecular stability with retention of activity at extremes of temperature
- Lends itself well to formulation optimization for hard water conditions
- Retains biocidal activity in aqueous and organic solvents
- Benzalkonium chloride disinfectants are non-toxic, non-tainting & odour-free at typical use
Feline Calicivirus (norovirus), Corona Virus, Rotavirus Wa, Herpes Simplex Virus type 1, Herpes Simplex
Virus type 2, Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia /20/99).Bacteria and fungi: Salmonella Enterica, Listeria Mono-
cytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Aspergillus niger.
Avoid contact with eyes if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water, If condition persists consult
your doctor. Wash contact points of body thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating or
drinking anything. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only.
Storage and Hazards: Flammable, Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 C (120
F). Must be stored in their original labeled containers and in places inaccessible to children. Do not puncture or
incinerate container. Do not spray on naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of
Directions for use:
Spray on the surface as needed. Hold, shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm from pre-cleaned
surface and spray surface until covered with mist. It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner
inconsistent with its labeling.
85% Alcohol Denat, Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimethyl
Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate, Fragrance.